Attendance Module in Moodle
Follow these instructions to add attendance to your Moodle course.
- Login to moodle and select the course you want to add attendance.
- Turn editing on (top right hand side)
- Click on “Add an activity or resource”
- Choose attendance (see figure 1)
- Name it "Attendance." (see figure 2)
- Select the grade value from a drop down menu. Select "no grade" for tracking attendance without a grade value. (see figure 2)
- Change the start date to reflect that of the course.
- Change the end date to the last day of class.
- Click “Save and display” **(change to no grade if you do not want attendance in your gradebook first)